Activities and camp resources
- Camp Kesem – camp for children whose parent has cancer (Mission: We support these children through and beyond their parent’s cancer with free, fun-filled creative programs and a lasting community.)
- Other camp resources: https://www.cocai.org/cocai-camps/coca-i-member-list
Talking to children about cancer
- Helping children understand cancer – Tips for talking to kids
- Book recommendations – The Complete List of Books to Help Kids Through Your Cancer Diagnosis
- CancerCare for Kids – provides free, professional support services for parents, children and adolescents affected by cancer, as well as information about helping children understand cancer and additional resources.